Of course, since virtually all of my readership lives outside of Los Angeles, I will now talk about all the celebrities I have thus far seen.
- Guy who plays Uncle Vic on Queer as Folk.
- Ed Begley, Jr (see a few posts ago).
- Less-hot Doctor on Nip/Tuck (hotter than expected, to be sure).
- Emily the crazy one on 90210 for one season (Christine Elise is her real name).
- Thora Birch (on the red carpet at the AFI Film Festival).
- Debbie Mazur (also at AFI).
- Guy who plays John Abruzzi on Prison Break (in track pants, cheap slip-on sandals with socks, and a "Superlative Conspiracy" t-shirt). We had a passing-the-time at the check-out line conversation. I am glad that I did not make a joke about Whole Foods superlative turkeys, as I see now that Superlative Conspiracy is merely a brand.