- I turned 30.
- I went to a wedding in St. Louis.
- My mom had a lumpectomy, which went well. Next will probably be some radiation and then hopefully we will hear no more from this cancer.
- I started a new job at my old employer. And I got my own office. With a door (but no windows...).
- I went to a wedding in Las Vegas.
- I started teaching freshman comp at the university where I recently completed my master's.
- I flew to Salt Lake City for 36 hours to see my grandfather.
- Bill started teaching.
- My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer.
- My 94 year-old grandfather's health took a significant turn for the worse.
- Bill and I went to San Francisco for the Stein exhibits at SFMOMA and the Contemporary Jewish Museum.
Wave Two, Weight Loss - After what seems like an eternity, I have finally lost another pound. Seven pounds since beginning the diet on January 9th. Obviously, this is excellent pr...
2 years ago