Sunday, October 07, 2012

Things I don't like about Hart of Dixie


  • That we are supposed to believe anyone talks like these people
  • That we are supposed to believe Jaime King is under 30. Sure, it's not uncommon for a woman of 33 to play someone in her 20s, but there is nothing youthful about the face of Lemon Breeland. 
  • Everything about Lemon Breeland, except her sparkly cardigans, which are awesome. 
  • Jaime King's utterly absurd Southern accent
  • The character of Lemon Breeland, especially everything she says and how she looks, except for some of her outfits
  • That we are supposed to believe anyone would love Lemon Breeland.
  • Another problem with Hart of Dixie is that I keep watching it. That might be the heart of the Hart of Dixie issues, actually.
  • I do like Rachel Bilson. I can't help it. She's so cute and spunky and she has such nice outfits all of the time. 
  • Some people, myself included, insist that lists should be parallel. I think this list demonstrates that is not always true. 

7 comments:

fahad said...

that was nice you told us i think you will also like this just check it by CLICKING HERE

Unknown said...

I LOVE Lemon! I'm from Texas and I can definitely assure you MANY people talk just like her and there are small towns similar to BlueBell all over down here. In the show she's 30 years old.. not in her 20s it even says it in season 2.

Anonymous said...

I don't like Lemon but you can't put her as three fourths of your list of things you don't like about the show

Unknown said...

Best list I've ever read and extremely accurate !

Booger said...

This has made me realize that Rachel villain is a terrible actress.

Booger said...

This has made me realize that Rachel villain is a terrible actress.

Booger said...

This has made me realize that Rachel villain is a terrible actress.