- That we are supposed to believe anyone talks like these people
- That we are supposed to believe Jaime King is under 30. Sure, it's not uncommon for a woman of 33 to play someone in her 20s, but there is nothing youthful about the face of Lemon Breeland.
- Everything about Lemon Breeland, except her sparkly cardigans, which are awesome.
- Jaime King's utterly absurd Southern accent
- The character of Lemon Breeland, especially everything she says and how she looks, except for some of her outfits
- That we are supposed to believe anyone would love Lemon Breeland.
- Another problem with Hart of Dixie is that I keep watching it. That might be the heart of the Hart of Dixie issues, actually.
- I do like Rachel Bilson. I can't help it. She's so cute and spunky and she has such nice outfits all of the time.
- Some people, myself included, insist that lists should be parallel. I think this list demonstrates that is not always true.
Wave Two, Weight Loss - After what seems like an eternity, I have finally lost another pound. Seven pounds since beginning the diet on January 9th. Obviously, this is excellent pr...
3 years ago