Thursday, June 09, 2005

I'm pretty when you're stoned.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yesterday I went out for drinks with my one friend, Alana. That is us above. We sat outside, as it was nice out. You might notice that I am wearing a cowl-necked sweater. It is nearly summer. Fuck them.
In any case, the man pictured (the airbrush feature is meant to be dirt) stumbled over to us and said "I wouldn't come over, except that I am stoned out of my mind."
Alana and I are like, errr, you totally can't have our bottle of wine, if that's what you are asking...
"but," he continues, "I just wanted to say how pretty you both are." And then he said some other stuff that was relatively incomprehensible and wandered off. But none of it sounded like begging or sexual harassment!
I figured it would make a nice picture...
Also, notice that my love-biscuit has entered the world of blogging. You will find the link to the right. Enjoy.

3 comments:

stefanie said...

i have a similar anecdote: while in texas, carin and i were dancing in this bar, and the bartender came up and handed each of us a free rum & coke and said "i just wanted to say that you two ladies are hot, and i'm glad you're dancing." we were like, excellent! then the next night we were at the same bar and i was dancing with my new awesome friend greg, and the bartender walked by me and not-so-subtly checked me out, then reached over and shook greg's hand. those of you who know me know that i'm not the type who gets checked out in bars, so this was quite surreal. but nice.

Bill McClain said...

I'm glad you've returned to picture drawing, because that's what your public demands!

ruth said...

Unfortunately, that was editorializing on my part. I'm afraid I don't know the name of the bar we were at. also, alana doesn't look quite so much like jennie garth! who i didn't even know i could draw!