Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Food, NaBloPoMo

Well, I am trying something different, something not particularly like me. I am going to try this NaBloPoMo thing in which I agree to update my blog daily on a certain theme. I am copying my friend City Elf.

This month's theme is Food, which has long since been a source of nourishment for me (ha!), but is also amongst my primary hobbies and joys (exhibit a: my, err, abundance). So, from this day forward (through July 31st, that is), I will share with you my thoughts on things tangentially related to food.

And on that note, I will direct you to the blog of my younger (but taller) brother, who has recently arrived in Argentina for a junior year abroad. He is apparently being starved by his host mother. I encourage you to read it and feed his fragile male ego.

1 comment:

Leila said...

Yay yay yay! Even more July food-related blog entries I get to read! Mmm... food...