Friday, January 28, 2005

Oh yes, I am a planner.

Yesterday I drank two bottles of wine with my Australian friend Jenny. It was a lot of fun, but left me with a headache and strangely sore legs today, due, I believe to a trendy square shaped chair.
I started a new project at work today. It is called "Planning Me and Bill's European Adventure 2005." Of course, as you all know, we are already in the middle of our European Adventure, and that is why I need to work on the title.
Mostly, I am talking about planning our travels for the summer. Where to go, how long, how much, etc. In fact, I am so excited about this, I suspect I will try to make Bill sit on the floor with me with maps and guide books, Thai food and wine, for hours this evening so we can begin to make PLANS.
You are so lucky. I just wrote out this extremely long section where I debated between bus and rail travel, but then I realized it totally wasn't interesting to the average reader so I deleted it.
There are so many things to think about. I would gladly take input on must-see cities, must-pack items, and other advice. Do you think I should buy a proper backpack, or just use a duffel or rolling suitcase?
So many things, so many things...

No comments: