Friday, February 25, 2005

The Celtic Tiger

Well! Bill and I have tentatively decided where we will be moving to in Ireland in March! Galway, the fastest growing city in Europe, where there are over 650 pubs for 70,000 residents. I can't wait. There is little basis for this decision as neither of us have ever been to Ireland. We just think it might be fun to forgo the metropolis for small town pleasures. Certainly, your input is welcome. I, for one, am easily persuaded.
Tomorrow Bill and I are going to Glasgow for the weekend, to celebrate Bill's Scottish heritage. This will no doubt involve Bill drinking whiskey and me trying to buy him insanely dorky t-shirts with the Loch Ness monster in tartan plaids or something. Expect postcards with a similar theme (if I have your address).

No comments: